CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Home Scan

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Swagbucks

What is swagbucks.com? It is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "swagbucks", which can be redeemed for gift cards and merchandise.

It the past 6 months, I have earned over $50 in amazon gift cards just from searching a few times a day.

How it works:

1. Search the web using www.swagbucks.com and receive results from Google and Ask.com.

2. Earn - Swagbucks are periodically awarded as you search the web. Typically,I have found that it takes 3 or 4 searches to win. When I win, its usually 1, 2, or 3 swagbucks, but on occasion I win 5 or 10 swagbucks on a search.

3. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or other merchandise in the Swag Store. My favorite is 45 swagbucks gets you a $5 amazon gift card.

Try it out and earn 3 swagbucks just for signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diabetes One Touch Meter